Home affordability has become increasingly challenging for a growing number of would-be buyers due to the recent jump in mortgage rates. Mortgage rates have risen steadily in January and February, marking the eighth straight week that it cost more to borrow to buy a home. Read more >>
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Stafford Hospital turns 9 today
- Huge economic development opportunity centers on Stafford Regional Airport
- New law to allow dogs in breweries, wineries
- US mortgage rates up for 8th week; 30-year at 4.43 percent
- Stafford planners recommend repeal of controversial “cluster subdivision” ordinance, despite threats of lawsuits