At last week’s Stafford County Planning Commission meeting, the board voted 5–2 vote for a recommended approval of a proposal to temporarily repeal a state-mandated ordinance that lets developers build more compact neighborhoods if they preserve a certain amount of “open space.”. Read more >>
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Stafford Hospital turns 9 today
- Huge economic development opportunity centers on Stafford Regional Airport
- New law to allow dogs in breweries, wineries
- US mortgage rates up for 8th week; 30-year at 4.43 percent
- Stafford planners recommend repeal of controversial “cluster subdivision” ordinance, despite threats of lawsuits