According to a recent study, that Stafford Regional Airport continues to be an economic development engine for the Fredericksburg region. With plans underway to extend the airport’s 5,000-foot runway to 6,000 feet and additional plans for the surrounding area, it could become the biggest economic development opportunity on the East Coast. Read more >>
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Stafford Hospital turns 9 today
- Huge economic development opportunity centers on Stafford Regional Airport
- New law to allow dogs in breweries, wineries
- US mortgage rates up for 8th week; 30-year at 4.43 percent
- Stafford planners recommend repeal of controversial “cluster subdivision” ordinance, despite threats of lawsuits