Plans are moving forward on a proposed legislation that could add millions of dollars for road improvements in Stafford and the Fredericksburg region. Stafford native and Delegate, Bob Thomas, R–28th District, is the chief co-sponsor of a bill aimed at increasing revenue for localities that impose a 2.1 percent regional wholesale gas tax. Read more >>
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Stafford Hospital turns 9 today
- Huge economic development opportunity centers on Stafford Regional Airport
- New law to allow dogs in breweries, wineries
- US mortgage rates up for 8th week; 30-year at 4.43 percent
- Stafford planners recommend repeal of controversial “cluster subdivision” ordinance, despite threats of lawsuits