Stafford continues to grow its relationship with Germanna Community College. The Stafford County Board of Supervisors voted unanimously to approve the transfer of 25 acres to the Germanna Community College Real Estate Foundation for the purpose of building a permanent center with the goal of an eventual campus in Stafford. The first building is expected to open in less than 10 years, a Germanna press release stated. Read more >>
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Business briefs: Mary Washington Healthcare exec makes magazine; Stafford Hospital has new CT scanners
- MWH grant to help uninsured, underinsured pregnant women
- Experience Fredericksburg region area’s food, history and spirits on special tours
- Will Virginia finally address the mess on I-95 at the Occoquan River?
- GETTING THERE: Will gas prices drop anytime soon?