The Mary Washington Hospital and Stafford Hospital have each awarded Fredericksburg Regional Transit a $20,000 Community Benefit Fund grant. The grants also require FRED to complete 10 Ride-FRED seminars to educate the public and the two hospitals’ partners, conduct 50 individual training sessions and 10 outreach training sessions. Read more >>
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Business briefs: Mary Washington Healthcare exec makes magazine; Stafford Hospital has new CT scanners
- MWH grant to help uninsured, underinsured pregnant women
- Experience Fredericksburg region area’s food, history and spirits on special tours
- Will Virginia finally address the mess on I-95 at the Occoquan River?
- GETTING THERE: Will gas prices drop anytime soon?