Although Virginia’s unemployment rate rose in November to 3.7 percent, a one-tenth of a percentage increase, during the 12-month period ending in November, Virginia gained 33,700 jobs, with the biggest gains occurring in Northern Virginia (14,000) and the Richmond area (9,600). Read more>>
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- SimVentions Awarded $3.5M Contract for Research & Development of Innovative Modeling & Simulation Technologies!
- Stafford EDA’s 204 Thompson Avenue Project Encourages new Business Growth
- Vote Now! Best of Virginia 2018
- Why your home owners association might want to get into the food truck business
- Contract awarded for Rappahannock River crossing