Set to open in 2019, North Stafford will be home to the county’s 14th fire station. This station will house an engine company, a medic unit, and a ladder truck. A chief officer and up to 27 career and volunteer fire and rescue workers will staff it, according to a county background report. Read more>>
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Stafford Hospital turns 9 today
- Huge economic development opportunity centers on Stafford Regional Airport
- New law to allow dogs in breweries, wineries
- US mortgage rates up for 8th week; 30-year at 4.43 percent
- Stafford planners recommend repeal of controversial “cluster subdivision” ordinance, despite threats of lawsuits