Walgreens Boots Alliance will buy 2,186 stores from Rite Aid Corporation. CVS Health Corp remains the #1 national chain, with Walgreens in a stronger #2 position. Affected stores will be announced soon.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Business briefs: Mary Washington Healthcare exec makes magazine; Stafford Hospital has new CT scanners
- MWH grant to help uninsured, underinsured pregnant women
- Experience Fredericksburg region area’s food, history and spirits on special tours
- Will Virginia finally address the mess on I-95 at the Occoquan River?
- GETTING THERE: Will gas prices drop anytime soon?